Sweepstakes, Contests & Games
- Consultation through the entire promotion cycle –– design, execution and conclusion – by a dedicated
- Provide concept evaluation to identify potential legal, administrative and cost issues during program
- Development of Official Rules to govern the promotion –– rules unique to your promotion.
- Provide mandatory disclaimer copy for point-of-sale, website, banners, print, packaging and media
- Review all supporting material (print, point-of-sale, web copy, radio and TV) to ensure consistency with
the Official Rules.
- Registration and post-filing of sweepstakes and games in the U.S. and Canada, as required.
- Assistance with securing Games of Chance Surety Bonds.
- Winner determination: random selection of potential sweepstakes winners; receipt and verification of
instant win claims; judging of contest entries by experts.
- Development of instant win game parameters to ensure winners are determined randomly and fairly.
- Security printing and secure seeding of instant win game pieces.
- In-depth review of Sponsor's manufacturing and distribution process to legally and securely execute
in/on package programs.
- Expert guidance in the development and execution of mobile marketing and social networking
promotions, including avoidance of the risks/hazards often associated with such efforts
(e.g., content rights/ownership, third party aggregators issues/requirements, site security,
privacy issues, COPPA, etc.).
- Affidavit clearances and liability releases from all potential major prize winners.
- Winner notification; prize development, procurement, coordination and fulfillment; and winners list
fulfillment via mail, email and/or online.
- Tax reporting on prizes to the IRS and issuing 1099 forms to winners.